Wednesday, August 1, 2007

journal #15 Write about your plans for the rest of the summer

I had special plan that go to Las Vegas with J and ricky. but now it wont come true. I really want to go because it is first time to visit another state in USA. in addition to this, when i was high school student, one of my friends went to Las Vegas. after came back from his trip, he told me a lot of thing that Vegas was amazing because it was big and made him feel rich. He also said that he had spent too much many. when I heard that I decided i would visit Vegas in the future at least one time. my dream almost come true and i was really happy about that. but suddenly i remembered that my parents would come USA to meet me. I totally forgot about it and it frustrated me but my parents are worry about me so I thought that and gave up to go Vegas. I will stay hear more than 4 years and accordingly i will have a chance to go there.

No comments: