Sunday, June 24, 2007

homework

what I want to engrave to my tomb is person who really love his children.
why I would like to curve this pharse is I would like to be a good father. I have two reasons.First,some fathers isn't good role to their children.If they is not good role to children, maybe their children do not become nice person. For example,don't pay attention to other people or don't follow social rule. So I would become nice role and teach them what is wrong what is good.but now I can't do that because I have to experiece a lot of thing to cultivate my mind so that can teach various kind of thing. I am young thus I do not understand world and do not have my own opinion. As I grow up and try to get differnt ideas in order to be an adult.
Sencond reason is it seems really good.

No comments: