Sunday, July 15, 2007

Corona Del Mar is awonderful place for many reasons.

Last Friday I went to Corona Del Mar beach. It was really nice. You can enjoy the view from Corona Del Mar beach and play various kinds of sports. First, I would like to tell you about the unbelievable view from Corona Del Mar beach. There were a lot of houses along with the beach. Each house was well designed so it was worth looking. I had heard that one house costs more than one million. When I heard about that, I was surprised. In addition to this, sunset was also really nice. I took many pictures on the beach. During sunset, sky turns red and gradually turns dark. Beach is so big. There were volleyball courts in the beach. So I could play of sport like volleyball and furthermore you play Frisbee or rugby. Initially, I wanted to swim in the sea but it was too cold to swim. Instead of swimming at the beach, I played ultimate Frisbee. It was really fun. If you like to play sports, Corona beach is best place. Moreover, there are many reasons except these reasons. Just go and see the beach and enjoy yourself on the beach. I’m sure you can experience many things at the beach.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I would say that the houses in Corona Del Mar are more than $1 million. In fact, the houses on the water were probably worth $5 million dollars! I would love to own a beach house. By the way, the water will be warmer in August!