Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Recently, we talked about our dreams and our passions. One of my dreams has always been to visit the 7 continents. So far, I have been to North America, South America, Asia, and Europe. In August, I will get even closer to accomplishing my goal. I am visiting my good friend in London and then we are going to Morocco which is in Africa. In the next few years, I would like to go to Australia and Antartica!

What dreams do you have? These may be funny or silly. They may be serious or even impossible. Make a list of 10 things you would like to accomplish (see, do, eat, climb, run, have, etc.) before you die.

My list includes:
1) have two children
2) can speak at least 3 language
3) buy a big house
4)buy a gueen size bed
5)get driver license
6)get married
7)can cook well
8)buy a luxury car
9)get a interested job
10)eat really nice japanese food

1 comment:

brandon said...

number 7 is interesting,cooking is really hard. If I am you, I will wish my wife know how to cook,and i just clean kitchen ^^