Wednesday, July 11, 2007

He is my hero!!!

Who do you look up to?
I think everyone has someone they look up to. In my case, that is Bruce Willis. Bruce Willis is my hero because he is good at acting, rich and cool. First, he is a good actor. Many people like him because he has good acting skills and attraction. For example, he has acted in many movies and usually the movies had been a big hit. I especially like the movie, Die Hard. This movie has 4 volumes and the latest one which I really like to watch is currently in the theaters. I don’t know the reputation of this movie but I’m sure it will be a big hit because my hero is in it. In addition to this, last three movies was big hit. Second, because he has acted a lot of movies, I think he has a good deal of money. Thus he can do everything what he wants to like buying many cars, which maybe he won’t ride on to show he is rich. I don’t think it is nice to brag and show I’m rich. However, in the future, I’d like to be like Bruce Willis who has a lot of money. Finally, in the movie or the dairy life, he sometimes wears sunglasses. He is kind of bold but they really suit him. And also, I like the way he talk and his vice. He is getting older but he is getting cooler and cooler for me. These are the reasons why I look up to.

please check

No comments: